Friday, May 1, 2009

Training - Still at it

Yesterday was my day off. Not from work or anything but from training. My DH graciously gave me the evening off. It makes me a little afraid for tonight but there is the promise of wine after, so that will keep me going.

During the week we keep the rides short - 6 kms or so. I have small goals. I just want to be able to bike without feeling like my chest is going to explode. What I like best is gasping for breath and glancing at Brian who might as well be standing still for the effort he is exerting. If I had any energy left I would punch him - but I don't and it's likely I would fall over anyway...... so I just keep breathing. No talking, no drinking, just breathing.

Long (for me) ride tomorrow - I'll take some pictures if I'm not barfing. I told you - small goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment