Tuesday, April 21, 2009

There are many things that remain a complete mystery to me - like why do I have to tell my husband not to shoot peas across the table at our daughter. But there are a few things that I have figured out and I've come up with a few "slogans to live by".

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.This applies to everything from wearing spandex to climbing mailboxes - right Julia?!?

The higher the skirt the lower the heel. OK - this may not always apply, but I'm raising teenaged girls so work with me here!

When you go to the chicken place for dinner don't get pizza - get chicken. If they made good pizza, they would be the pizza place. Trust me - get the chicken.

DO NOT drink and bid. Similar to do not drink and text (Allison and Jean) do not drink and e-mail(Sue-Anne) and do not drink and sleep on the bathroom floor (list is too long to include).

I'll let you digest and apply these "slogans to live by" before I share anymore - don't worry I have loads! Let me know how they work out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment