Thursday, April 23, 2009

Starship Enterprise wallpaper - hmmm....maybe

So here's the thing - I like writing my blog. I think it's somewhat entertaining and if nothing else you'll get a chuckle out of it. I might say that I'm even proud of my blog - I'm actually doing regular entries (GO me!). Yesterday I would have said that I was a pretty good blogger. That was yesterday and now it's today and since then I've been introduced to Bambi Blue. Yes, that is her real name. She's a blogger with a couple of different sites (hotpinkgeek and bambigoesgreen). I really like her writing style and think I might be able to learn a thing or two. Don't panic, It's not like I'm going to start wallpapering my room with bridge of the Starship Enterprise ....well maybe the basement. Anyway she's got some cool things to say so I think I'll keep popping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment